Simple Solutions: Get cut-to-length and spliced-to-length tubular products in sizes up to 24” O.D. from our massive inventory. We are America’s largest single source of New Secondary, Structural, and Limited Service Tubular Products and customized solutions.
Simple Pricing: Save up to 20% or more. We have enormous inventories on hand for quick delivery from our very own full-service yards in AL, AR, KY, OH, and TX.
See What’s Possible: Grab a coffee and call 1-800-533-6835, e-mail RNorthfield@LallyPipe.com and visit: LallyBollards.com, LallyCasing.com, LallyPiles.com, LallyPipe.com, and LallyWaterWell.com.
Lally Pipe & Tube buys new Standard Pipe, Line Pipe, OCTG Tubing, and OCTG Casing deemed obsolete, excess, rusty, secondary, distressed, and from canceled projects located throughout the U.S.A.
If you have truckloads or more of these tubular products that you would like to sell, please contact:
Thank you for your consideration.
The Lally Team
New mill secondary tubular products are recognized as an industry standard for use in applications such as bollards, casing, columns, culverts, fencing, piling, rollers, sign poles, supports, water well, etc. Experienced users of these products prefer secondary material for these applications due to stock availability, installation and in-service performance, longstanding use, and lower price.
Learn more about this money-saving tubular option by reading our informative Product Data Sheet.
LALLY MIN-YIELD™ Specification
- This specification covers nominal (average) wall tubular products in sizes up to 26” O.D. made by the Electric Resistance Weld (E.R.W.) or Seamless process. The seams of the welded material are longitudinal.
- This standard is intended for general structural tubular applications for bollards, casing, columns, culverts, fencing, piling, rollers, sign poles, supports, water well, etc.
- This standard does not purport to address all of the safety problems, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices, and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
- The tubular products were made by major domestic mills using one or more of the following processes: open-hearth, basic-oxygen, or electric-furnace.
- These tubular products were generally produced to Standard Pipe, Line Pipe, or Oil Country Tubular Goods specifications, and then classified as reject or mill seconds.
- We do not know the reasons for these tubular products being rejected by the mills. These tubular products can be rejected by the mills for many reasons such as O.D. dimensions, I.D. or drift dimensions, wall thickness dimensions, chemistry, surface condition, tensile and yield, threads, non-technical issues like order overage, etc. Normally, it will not meet the intended ASTM, API, or customer specification that it was produced to. When these tubular products do not meet the intended specification, the mill classifies the material as reject, and it is shipped to Lally Pipe & Tube facilities.
- We will check the O.D., I.D., wall thickness, straightness, and general surface condition. We will further check for any applicable customer requirements.
- We will verify the physical requirements via one or more Independent Test Report(s) taken from randomly selected samples of Lally Pipe & Tube inventory lot(s). This testing will include chemical analysis per ASTM-E415 and mechanical testing per ASTM-A370 for yield, tensile and elongation.
- Table 1 – LALLY MIN-YIELD™ Specification
|LALLY 35K MIN-YIELD™
|LALLY 42K MIN-YIELD™
|LALLY 45K MIN-YIELD™
|LALLY 50K MIN-YIELD™
|LALLY 80K MIN-YIELD™
Copyright © 2014 Lally Pipe & Tube. All rights reserved.
For more details, please contact our sales group or visit us on the web at www.LallyPipe.com.
Lally Pipe & Tube is pleased to offer new money-saving tubular specification. Learn more about the LALLY MIN-YIELD™ Specification. Click to download.
Learn more about LALLY New Mill Secondary Tubular Products.
In this whitepaper:
– Introduction to New Mill Secondary
– Mill Secondary vs. Prime Terminology
– Domestic Production Overview
– PIPEXPERTS Since 1933
– LALLY Testing & Inspection Procedures
– Independent Test Reports vs. Mill Test Reports
– LALLY MIN-YIELD Specifications
– Greenest for the Planet and Your Bottom Line
Click here to download
Lally Pipe & Tube is pleased to announce the launch of its new and improved website at www.LallyPipe.com. Our new site offers improved functionality, content, and a much stronger vehicle to communicate with steel pipe consumers. The site will be updated regularly with new content, so please bookmark it and visit regularly. And let’s do some business together.
The Lally Pipe Journal is the official blog for Lally Pipe & Tube.
All blog posts are written by Lally Pipe & Tube experts who have years of experience in the steel pipe and tube industry. This blog will provide you with news about our company, our products and services, our customers, and the general tubular industry.
Since 1933, we have focused on money-saving steel pipe solutions for bollards, casing (horizontal and vertical), columns, fabrication, original equipment manufacturers, piling, service centers, resellers, and water well. This focused approach allows us to gain considerable application knowledge and project management experience for handling your requirements. And we’re happy to share our expertise with you.
We look forward to the opportunity to communicate with you through this blog.